Accounting for Doctors and Medical Professionals
Working in the medical industry can be incredibly fulfilling though also incredibly time consuming. Potentially long and extended hours, keeping up to date with patient or client details, travelling and on call jobs can leave you exhausted.
With all this on your plate, worrying about parts of your taxes shouldn’t be an issue. A professional accountant can assist you with your taxes and accountancy, giving you more time to focus on your career and personal life. Not only can accountants reduce your taxation work load but they can also assist with evaluating your expenses to reduce the amount of tax payable or enhance your tax return depending on your situation.
Accounting House have helped a range of doctors and medical professionals with their accounting and taxation needs for years in the CBD area. With a devoted team of accounting experts, we focus on providing great services and support for all our clients, whether an individual, small practice, organisation or large business.
Not only do we provide accounting services to doctors but also a large range of medical professionals and careers, such as the following:
- Patient transport service (PTS) drivers and ambulance care assistants
- Art therapists
- Audiology staff and businesses
- Biomedical scientists
- Children's nursing
- Dental hygienists, nurses, technicians and therapists
- General practitioners (GPs)
- Learning disabilities nursing
- Mental health nurses
- Music therapists
- Neurophysiology and neurosurgery
- Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Practice secretaries and typists
- Speech and language therapists
- Sterile services management
- Plus many more medical areas
Staff at Accounting House are happy to answer any questions you may have about our services or the taxation and accounting process. If you would like to book an appointment or have a query, please contact us today.